As we all know that Bluestacks is one of the best Android emulator you will find on the Internet. There are also other Android Emulators like YouWave, Nox, Memu, etc but Bluestacks works much better than all these emulators in terms of performance. Bluestacks emulator is generally used for playing games and application where people with low configuration are not able to play. This emulator is also used to test the games and applications which are developed by Android developers.
If you want try another emulators like Nox or Youwave then you have to uninstall this emulator first because if you install any new emulator without uninstalling the old one then there are chances that your currently apps and games will start conflicting with new one and it might end up corrupting your operating system. In this tutorial we are going to focus upon how you can Uninstall Bluestacks emulator, so lets see how to do it without wasting up more time.
How to Uninstall Bluestacks Emulator
Uninstalling Bluestacks emulator process is really simple, all you have to do is launch bluestacks emulator and first uninstall all your current games and applications.
- Once all the games and applications are uninstalled then you have to exit Bluestacks and open Control Panel on your Windows operating system.
- Find Programs and click on it.
- Click on Uninstall Programs as shown in this image.
- Now here you will find the list of programs and softwares which are currently installed in your Windows operating system.
- Find Bluestacks Emulator
- Right click on it and select Uninstall option.
- It will now open Uninstall Wizard, click on Next and it will start uninstalling Bluestacks emulator.
- Once the uninstallation completes, you have to restart your system to make sure every small file of bluestacks is vanished.
You can now install a new Emulator.
So this is how we can Uninstall Bluestacks emulator. Now you can easily install new emulator you want and if you are tired of using Bluestacks then we will suggest your to install YouWave or Nox Android Emulator. These both emulators are also one of the best emulator we have used so far. If you face any queries while this guide then please let us in know in comment section.