At Detector Inspector, we are passionate about home safety and have been doing it for over 15 years! What started out as a smoke detector maintenance service has grown a lot since then, thanks in large part to our revolutionary and innovative technology built from the ground up.
We now offer a full range of services, including gas appliance maintenance and electrical safety checks for over 300,000 homes across Australia.
What you will do in your new role
- As a Marketer, you will work with our digital producer to develop effective marketing strategies and campaigns to generate new business and increase brand awareness.
- Plan and execute marketing campaigns across multiple channels including social media, SEM, SEO, radio, website, emails, print media, sponsorships and events
- Maintain and develop digital and non-digital marketing materials in accordance with our brand guidelines
- Work with a social media agency to plan and schedule content for our target market
- Work with our partner Performance Media to generate qualified leads and support the retention of our current customers
- Support the planning and execution of email communications
- A national role, you will work with state-based teams to understand opportunities, execute tactical opportunities, and leverage partner relationships
What you will bring to the role
You will be a highly motivated individual with a proven track record in managing end-to-end marketing campaigns.
- Higher education diplomas in a relevant field or equivalent professional experience
- Strong understanding of social media channels, performance media management and experience with content management systems
- Writing and editing comfortable content on a variety of channels
- Ability to innovate and communicate ideas effectively
- Experience in CRM management and marketing automation or desire to learn how to use
- Strong communication skills; verbal and written
The advantages and advantages
- Salary ranging from $ 60 to $ 70,000 + super (depending on experience)
- See your marketing initiatives come to life and have a real impact on our business
- An excellent team culture and flexible working arrangements (WFH) are supported
- Opportunity to grow within the company
- Support and training provided
How to register
If you are interested in the position or would like more information, click “apply now” or send an updated copy of your resume to [email protected]