Clover Education Consulting Group
Community Outreach Specialist
– Plan, schedule, coordinate and participate in community trainings and events related to mental health, addiction awareness and other important public health issues
– Motivate community members to be active and engaged participants in their overall health and well-being.
– Provide education materials on COVID-19 vaccination and information related to access to vaccination, and communicate with community members about the risks associated with contracting COVID-19 and the safety and vaccine effectiveness against COVID-19.
– Actively network to establish and maintain positive relationships with community members, providers, agency representatives, supervisors and office staff.
– Engage community members and local agencies via social media, presentations and written communications, to promote health and mental health awareness
– Organize, create and disseminate public health and mental health information
– Participate in fundraising activities to support the animation of community events by Clover
– Collect and maintain participant data for trainings and community events
– Prepare communications, such as memos, emails, invoices, reports and other correspondence
– A bachelor’s degree or certification in a behavioral health field is preferred; instead of a bachelor’s degree or certification, the candidate must have at least three years of work in a relevant professional role
– Experience in community outreach and knowledge of community organizations and resources
– A valid driver’s license, a good verifiable driving record and a reliable means of transport
– Strong interpersonal and communication skills; ability to work effectively with people (staff, clients, physicians, agencies, etc.) from diverse backgrounds
– Demonstrated organizational skills
– Demonstrated ability to collaborate and solve problems
– Proficiency in Microsoft Office, messaging systems and adaptability in learning new software
Benefits of clover
– Health insurance
– Funding for professional development (reimbursed travel expenses included)
– Flexible remote work
– Leave policies include generous family and medical leave policies
* Base salary range: $48,000.00/year – $54,000.00/year