So here we are talking about Android emulators, you will find many emulator on the Internet which can run Android games and application on computer but there are very less Android emulators which are stable in terms of performance, which can handle high-end games and apps easily on low-end system, user friendly interface and much more. I have personally used more than 8 Android emulators just to test some new application which I developed in Android Studio and out of them Bluestacks, YouWave and Nox performed well. In this tutorial we are going to talk about Youwave Emulator and we are going to see how we can install YouWave Android Emulator on our system which provide pure stock Android interface on which we can work.
Features of YouWave Android Emulator
So YouWave software does have many new features apart from Bluestacks and that is why it is the perfect alternative software released till date.
- The best feature of this software is, it provides pure Stock Android Environment, it will feel like, you are using a real Android phone in your PC.
- You can download and install as many applications and games you want.
- This Software is perfect to test developed Android application, You can build the gradle in Android Studio and directly test the application in Emulator because Android takes load for everything.
- If you have an WiFi adapter attached in your System then you can create an hotspot using this Emulator and this feature is my favorite.
- You can download applications and games from Google Play Store.
- Light Weight application.
Download and Install YouWave Android Emulator for PC
- In very first step, all you need to do is visit https://youwave.com/download/ and click on download button as shown in this image.
- Once the application is downloaded, Right click on that file and click on Run as Administrator.
- It will open small window with Welcome Wizard, you have to click on Next and there it will show you in which path you want to install this emulator, you can keep it default you want or else you can assign other path.
- After assigning path, click on Install and it will start install this application. It will take few minutes to initialize.
- Once the application is installed, launch it from Desktop and there you go.
- So finally this emulator is working in good condition, now you can test whatever applications you want, even you can play games on this emulator with any lags.
This was all about YouWave Android Emulator, if you guys are facing any problem while install this software then you can let us know in comment section below and we will try to help you. The main reason of using this software is I wanted to test my newly developed android apps and this platform is perfect for it due its light weight.